When would you like to visit...
Sunview Suites offers a rare opportunity in the heart of Waterloo
Sunview Suites offers a fantastic opportunity in Waterloo, the city that has been dubbed Silicon Valley North, just minutes from Wilfrid Laurier University, the University of Waterloo and near the famed Idea Quarter. Prica's extraordinary luxury condo community will appeal to young professionals who continue to flock to Waterloo for career opportunities in the booming tech sector.
About Sunview Suites
Sunview Suites will be Waterloo's Newest Off Campus Student Residence. A short Two Minute Walk to Wilfred Laurier University and just Eight Minutes to the University of Waterloo the condo is perfectly situated between both Universities and will be in demand for years to come. All Suites will come Fully Furnished and come complete with a 2 Year Rental Guarantee, 2 Years of Free Property Management, $0 Development Levies, Free Assignment, Total 10% Deposit Over Six Months & best of all the project will be completed for the 2018 School Year. Pricing will start in the low to mid $300,000s for 1+Den Suites (there will also be a limited number of 1 Bedroom as well as 2 Bedroom + Den Suites available).
Reasons To Buy
- Two Year Rental Guarantee
- Two Years of Free Property Management
- Fully Furnished including all Furniture & Appliances
- Pricing from the Low To Mid $300,000s for 1 + Dens
- Total 10% Deposit ($5000 on Signing, 5% Minus $5000 in 30 Days, 5% in 180 Days)
- Free Assignment
- Two Minute Walk To Wilfred Laurier University
- Minutes Walk To The University of Waterloo
- Construction Starting Now & Occupancy For the 2018 School Year
- Located in a city 98,000 post-secondary students including 26,000 cooperative education students (58,000 full-time, 40,000 part-time)
- Developer with a proven track record in the student housing market
- Population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031
- Top Ontario Investment Town 2009-2014 - The Real Estate Investment Network
- Ranked 1st overall in FDI Magazine’s Top 10 American Micro Cities of the Future (2011/2012)
- Light Rail Transit (opens in 2017) - $818 million LRT line connecting Cambridge, Kitchener and Waterloo
- Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Granite Kitchen Counters, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Tile Backsplash, Two-Tone Kitchen Cabinets
- Building Amenities: Ground Floor Retail, Lobby, Games/Movie Room, Study Spaces, Meeting Areas, Lounge, Rooftop Terrace
- Incentives: Right To Assign, Capped Levies, Extended Deposit Structure, Guaranteed Rental for 2 Years